We Power Your World
Specializing in Overhead and Underground Electric Power Distribution Systems
Western Area Power
Replace a transmission tower in the national park mountains, damaged by fire and water wash out. This is a 3-month project involving the repair of a right-of-way road and the replacement of the tower. This project includes building a concrete batch plant on site due to the terrain and complications around getting concrete trucks up the mountain.
- General Contractor: V-Line Services
- Amount: $2,850,000
Vandenberg Air Force Base
This is a distribution line on the base. This includes 60 new wooden poles and power over 3 miles of terrain. It is a 6-month project. Vandenberg is one of the several bases slated as part of the new Space Force and currently Space X and NASA use this base as a western launch site.
- General Contractor: JG Contracting
- Amount: $1,960,000
DOE Savannah River Site
We have multiple projects at the SRS site. This is a nuclear waste facility and projects are both complicated and strictly monitored for safety. We have a 3-year roofing contract that will be $2.5-3 million. A Forestry building and several tank-refurbish projects.
- General Contractor: V-Line Services
- Amount: Varied
- Fish and Wildlife Services – Southern Georgia – Amount: $403,000 – This is an underground fiber project for the Fish and Wildlife Services’ Okefenokee Swamp. Includes over 20,000 feet of new fiber installed and terminated and 14,000 feet of drill and bored HDPE pipe with new manholes and risers at buildings. This is a 2-month project. GC: V-Line Services
- Amazon Warehouse projects – Mt. Juliet, TN; Republic, MO; Groveland, FL; and LA – Amount: Ranges from 350,000 to $750,000 – We are doing several of these projects at the same time. The scope is the underground power feeding the facility and may include the parking lot pole lights. Our team uses TOPCON GPS locating equipment to map out our underground work within an inch for asbuilt drawings – GC: Various
- Southwestern Power – Clarksville, AR – $6,400,000 – Clarksville Line 3001 replacement; This is 15 miles of transmission line replacement. This will be a 5-month project. Our team will coordinate access to land direct with owners, complete the work, and restore areas to their original condition when complete. This job will require multiple shut-downs and coordination with the power company. GC: V-Line Services
What We Can Do For You
PSI’s Utility Division has over 40 years of experience installing, managing, and executing projects around the world. Our extensive experience in local, national, and international electrical projects has earned our Utility Division the enviable reputation of being a dependable, no-nonsense contractor that consistently delivers rock-solid results on time and on budget. We connect power generators to end users, people to communities, organizations to big opportunities, and your vision to reality.
Our Services Include
- Transmission lines including structure tower construction and foundations
- Distribution power lines, wood poles, concrete, or steel.
- Power distribution gear and transformers
- Underground power, primary and secondary including, manholes, directional boring and vaults.
- Fiber transmission and riser builds for overhead installs and underground
- Utility power, transmission, distribution, and associated switchgear
- Underground utility for power and fiber
- Transformer power
- Generators to supply small and large project power needs
- Solar fields
- Underground ductbanks, manholes, and raceway systems
Who We Are
PSI’s Utility Division specializes in construction of overhead and underground distribution, as well as transmission power line builds. We offer substation construction, repair, power generation installs, underground directional boring, transformers, and high voltage switch gear. We deliver a range of custom transmission and distribution services to electric utility clients across North America and around the world.
- Licensed in 16 states unrestricted Electrical contractor
- Certified High voltage cable splicing and terminations. Multiple employees
- Department of Labor certified apprenticeship program for Lineman.
- Certified Lineman on staff.
Geographical Coverage Area
- Overseas centered around support of the military
Where Your Vision Takes Shape Now
Tell us about your vision, projects, and ongoing needs, and we’ll show you the solutions we can provide.
201 Gateway Dr
Canton GA 30115