BAS & EMS Projects
Walmart CAPX Project
WM #969, Gulfport, MS
Complete installation of electrical system and EMS equipment.
- General Contractor: Place Services, Inc.
- Amount: $100,000
Store #695, Atlanta, GA
New store installation of EMS equipment and wire.
- General Contractor: Bryan Electric
- Amount: $85,000
HT #21, Raleigh, NC
Installation of EMS equipment.
- General Contractor: Boatright Company, Inc of North Carolina
- Amount: $75,000
- Whole Foods – Mt. Pleasant, SC – Amount: $60,000 – Installation of EMS equipment – GC: Boatright Company, Inc of North Carolina
- Lidl – Suwanee, GA – Amount: $40,000 – New store installation of EMS equipment and wire – GC: Hudson
- Target – Birmingham, AL – Amount: $20,000 — Installation of EMS equipment – GC: Boatright Company, Inc. of Alabama
What We Can Do For You
Our EMS Division (Energy Management Systems) is highly experienced in temperature control systems, lighting control, and refrigeration controls. At PSI our big-box retail client base has always been a mainstay of our work. EMS focuses on how the stores across the country all talk to the corporate office and communicate all the information about the store.
Energy Management is a constantly changing field with new technologies benefiting the industry every year. By using high-quality, state-of-the-art equipment and installation best practices, we can reduce your energy consumption by as much as 40-70%.
Our Services Include Installing and Maintaining
Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
Commercial Electrical Installations