Walmart Distribution Center
Remove and replace 90% of drywall in distribution center while in operation
- General Contractor: J.A. Fielden Company
- Amount: $500,000
Promenade Shopping Center
Indian Land, SC
Perform light gauge framing, drywall, acoustical ceilings, and paint.
- General Contractor: Hutton Construction Company
- Amount: $2,000,000
Brentwood, TN – Store 0050
Perform all light gauge framing, drywall, and insulation on project.
- General Contractor: Bradford Building Company
- Amount: $300,000
- Walmart – Walmart #2605 – $500K – Perform light gauge framing, light demo, millwork, and painting – OPC
What We Can Do For You
The PSI Carpentry Team offers top-notch experience for commercial new construction and major existing facility projects anywhere in the nation.
We have become the go-to guys on projects for our clients. We pride ourselves on not only doing the carpentry scope on a job but also being the contractor our clients turn to for the miscellaneous scope no one covers including door hardware, laminate installation, cove base, and even flooring. Acoustical ceilings, handrails, bolting down furniture and store fixtures, concrete cut and patching, bollard installation and just about anything else you can imagine are in within our expertise.
Primary Services We Provide
- Rough carpentry
- Light gauge metal stud framing
- Acoustical ceilings
- Millwork installations
- Doors and Hardware
- We coordinate purchasing, submittals, procurement, and installation of all materials
We also perform
- Installation of restroom accessories
- FRP installation
- Temporary walls
- Light demolition
- Bollard and site signage installation
- Minor EFIS repairs and resurfacing