Electrical and Fire Alarm Projects
Complete Kenworth sales, service, and paint center. Ground up construction including site work and multiple buildings.
- General Contractor: CT Darnell
- Amount: $1,600,000 contract value
New location for a German grocery store chain. Ground up construction project.
- General Contractor: Place Services, Inc
- Amount: $1,100,000 contract value
Fire and Security System
- General Contractor: Bryan Electric
- Amount: $70,000
- Dexter Shiloh – Building’s A, B and C Shell Fire Alarm Systems – $45,000 – Install a fire alarm system to monitor the fire sprinkler system – Catamount
- Dexter Shiloh – Hanger TI – Building fire alarm system including notification – Catamount
- Loves Country Store – $30,000 – Building fire alarm system – WH Bass
- City of Monroe – Monroe, GA – $29,000 – Building Fire Alarm system with voice evacuation system – Place Services, Inc.
- Pet Paradise – $25,000 – Fire Alarm System – Hannah Electric
- Hanger TI – $1,200,000 contract value – Tenant buildout including office manufacturing, and warehouse space. Tenant is a manufacturer of prosthetic limbs. The shell building was also done by PSI a part of a separate contract – Catamount Constructors
What We Can Do For You
Our Electrical/Fire Alarm Division delivers professionalism, fair pricing, and quality work. These are not just words to us but a company culture. Here’s what we can deliver in each area:
We are a commercial electrical contractor with a range of work covering the entire electrical industry. From out-of-the ground new work to multi-story hospitality, we do it all. We understand facilities already open to the public and the importance of a shut down that affects the operation. So we work to minimize disruption to your operations and team.
- Grocery-New Construction
- Tilt Panel Distribution Centers-New Construction
- Automobile Dealerships-New Construction
- Financial Institutions-New Construction
- Restaurants-New Construction
- Health Care-New Construction
- Retail/Big Box Remodels
- Fire Alarm/Voice/Data
- Much More
We provide the best fire and security alarm installation team in the industry. Here is a sampling of what we can do for you:
- Design Builds – New or Existing systems full design, permitting, installation and certification.
- Bid Work – Price based on provided prints only.
- Retro Fit – Existing building with a need for replacement or reworking of an existing system. Utilizing the existing wire and pathways can save cost and downtime. PSI dose a thorough test and inspection on the existing system to determine the best course of action to keep the facility protected and get the new work completed.
- Parts and Smarts – PSI designs, supplies needed materials, permits, programs, and certifies the system. You supply the labor.
- Prints Only – PSI will design and consult with the local AHJ to be certain your prints go out to bid with all the unknowns, known.
- Monitoring – PSI can eliminate your dedicated phone hardlines and put your system on full cellular that is UL Approved for Central Station Service lowering your monthly cost.
- Inspections – PSI can perform testing on any fire alarm system for annual requirements.