PSI’s Millwork Division was responsible for the manufacture, assembly, packaging, and shipping of the millwork package for 20 Walmart Breakrooms spread across the country. Such packages included the breakroom kitchen and associated cabinetry, islands, tech bars, coat closets, and associated stainless steel countertops.
- General Contractors: KBS, Newco Construction, McCrory Construction, PSI
- Amount: $300,000
MOA Korean BBQ
PSI’s Millwork Division was responsible for the manufacture, assembly, packaging, shipping, and installation of the entirety of the new MOA Korean BBQ Charlotte location. This included an upscale bar and bar back/cabinetry, booths and banquettes, POS station and hostess stand, and stairs and rail.
- General Contractor: Gais Construction
- Amount: $300,000
Georgia Child Care Advocacy
PSI’s Millwork Division was responsible for the design, manufacture, finishing, assembly, transportation, and installation of millwork packages in multiple sections of the Georgia Child Care Advocacy headquarters building in Atlanta, GA. These packages included cabinetry for the break room, copy room, and security center, as well a desk package and paneled accent wall for the reception area. Last, PSI’s Millwork Division provided custom rafters, wall panels for art display, and custom benches for the rock garden area.
- General Contractor: KR-Witwer Inc.
- Amount: $100,000
- Modern Salon & Spa – Huntersville, NC – $70,000 – PSI’s Millwork Division was responsible for the manufacture, finishing, assembly, shipping, and installation of the millwork package for a new Modern Salon & Spa location in Huntersville, NC. This work included custom salon-style cabinetry, color bars, shampoo booths and reception desks for the entirety of the salon. Finished trim and base boards in every room of the salon were also cut, finished, and installed – GC: Gais Construction
- Little Mama’s Italian Restaurant – Charlotte, NC – $50,000 – PSI’s Millwork Division was responsible for the manufacture, assembly, packaging, shipping, and installation of the entirety of the new Little Mama’s Charlotte location. This included a bar and bar back/cabinetry, wine glass rack, POS station and hostess stand, and wood paneling around the restaurant – GC: Gais Construction
- Sycamore Brewery – Charlotte, NC – $5,000 – Bar Top refurbish and replacement. GC: Gais Construction
What We Can Do For You
We have the capability to not only design your next millwork project, but build it, deliver it and install it with the quality and precision you expect. Our cabinets are built with the latest equipment and built to last. The hardware we use is some of the highest quality.
Our Services Include:
- We produce a commercial-grade laminate cabinet. We design these commercial-grade cabinets to take the daily abuse dished out in schools, hotels, doctor’s offices, and government facilities while maintaining the industry’s standard in quality and appearance.
- We build commercial cabinets for high-end restaurants. We can combine our skills with the architects’ imagination to make spaces unique for each project. This process makes our custom cabinets genuinely custom.
- Our Engineering department works closely with architects and project managers to produce accurate drawings that meet the customer’s expectations.
- Residential cabinetry is within our scope of expertise. From European to Traditional, we are a full-fledge custom cabinet shop.
- Custom closets are a part of what we do. We can design, build, and have installed a closet that best fits the client’s needs.
- Our Finishing department is capable of giving each job the perfect touch. We work with the latest technology to produce a high-end durable finish.